Peter Griffin is the guy from Family Guy an American animated sitcom. He’s well known for a lot of things and characters that made him an interesting character in the Family guy series. This post is entirely dedicated to Peter Griffin, covering everything you probably do not know about Peter Griffin. So, we’ll touch every facts about Peter Griffin, from his personal life to his origin and pretty much everything you need to know about Peter Griffin.
He is a family guy with kids and a pet which happens to be his best friend, despite being extremely unintelligent Peter has had a lot going in his life that could suggest otherwise, he has held many jobs, he can play the Piano, he owns his own TV station and many more that could suggest Peter Griffin has a little amount of intelligence in him. At the rip age of 42(or 43 according to Lois his wife or) Peter has achieved a couple of things including out-farting Michael Moore a popular political commentator. He loves watching TV, that is exactly his favorite way of passing time.
Some facts about Peter Griffin, these peter griffin facts are specifically for those who probably do not know who he is or those who did not watch the popular American sitcom Family Guy, Peter Griffin is that guy. Let’s get to know him with the facts sheet about him and his ways of life below.
Peter Griffin facts
- Peter Griffin is a fictional character.
- He is voiced by Seth Macfarlane who is the creator of the series.
- He is of Irish and Mexican descent.
- He was born in Mexico.
- His full name is Peter Löwenbräu Griffin.
- He was born Justin Peter Griffin.
- He is unintelligent and obese.
- Peter weighs 270 lbs.
- He has a very low IQ that made him mentally retarded.
- His biological father is Mickey McFinnigan.
- His adopted-father father is Francis Griffin.
- He’s married to Lois Griffin.
- He has three children Meg, Chris and Stewie.
- He once had a son who died after he shook him much.
- His dead son’s name is Peter Griffin Jr.
- His best friends are Cleveland Brown, Glen Quagmire and Joe Swanson.
- He is best buddy with Brian, his adopted dog.
- He is the biological father of Betram.
- He coined a phrase “Shut up Meg“ due to his lack of respect for his daughter; Meg.
- He fights a lot with Ernie the Giant Chicken.
- He lives with his family on Spooner Street, in Quahog, Rhode Island.
- He’s a writer that has written a couple of erotic novels.
- He is a big fan of the ban KISS.
- He is also a Star Wars fan.
- Peter Griffin broadcasts his own television station show which he calls PTV.
- He once defrauded a TV station.
- He has a favorite song which is the Trashmen’s “Surfin’ Bird”.
- He has held many jobs through out his life some of which are; fisherman, towel boy, toy maker etc.
- In “Dammit Janet!”, He encouraged and convinced his wife Lois to become a flight attendant.
- He claims he can play the piano perfectly provided he is drunk in “Wasted Talent”.
- He won the “Most Ticks” award in 1965.
- He is a twitter user with the username “PumpkinEater69”.
- He took trombone lessons while in junior college.
- His farts are very very powerful that he out-farted Michael Moore the filmmaker.
- He was once wanted by the Italian Police for “Plagiarismo” which means copying someone’s work.
- He has a small peni s according to rumor.
- His last reported age is 58.
- Is Peter Griffin mentally challenged?
Yes, Peter is mentally retarded.
- What is Peter Griffin’s IQ?
76 or below, which is why he is mentally retarded.
- Is Peter Griffin a good father?
Yes, he is a good father because it was recorded he has his children’s interest at heart.
- Does Peter Griffin have ADHD?
Yes, he suffers from ADHD.
- Who is Peter Griffin’s best friend?
Brian, is his best friend.
- What does Peter Griffin do for a living?
Peter worked as a safety instpector at Happy-Go-Lucky Toy factory.
- When did Peter and Lois meet?
They met in ‘Meet the Quagmires’