Horror Movies Trivia.
The best compilation of horror movies trivia questions and their answers. One of the many things that unite us from different countries is our love for movies, interesting ones. What genre of movie is more interesting and at the same time frightening than horror movies? With this trivia questions compilation we aim to bring that same fun and fright associated with horror movies. These horror movies trivia question would certainly bring back that goosebumps feeling you had when you first saw your favorite horror movies. It is for the stronghearted and not the fainthearted who could barely watch a single scene.
As with every trivia questions collection, we have arranged the questions and their answers in a manner to help you remember or learn something new. Questions come first with answer to the respective question coming beneath it.
Horror movie Trivia Questions And Answers
- On which real-life serial killer was the killer in “Scream” based?
- What is the name of the co-star reporter in “Scream”?
- In ” Child’s Play”, why did Chuck hurt John?
Wouldn’t Tell How-To Escape Body.
- What was the name of Bela Lugosi’s co-star in the 1935 film Mark of the Vampire?
- Which “Friends” star appeared in the movie “Scream”?
- In ” Friday the 13th Part VIII”, what does Jason see on a billboard near the water?
A Man in A Hockey Mask.
- Which film is about a new evil lurking 6 months after the incidents with a video?
The Ring Two.
- In the Movie “Scream” what was nine of the cardinal rules of scary movies?
Never Say I’ll Be Right Back.
- In the 1981 movie “The Shining”, what hotel did jack and family look after?
The Overlook Hotel.
- Which band appears in the 1983 movie ” The Hunger” performing their classic “Bela Lugosi’s Dead”?
- In ” The Silence of the Lambs”, which city is Dr Lecter imprisoned in?
- In “Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives”, how does Jason come back to life?
- ” Scream” eas originally going to be called what?
- In “The Birds “, what California town do the birds attack?
- Which film featured a woman being decapitated in a car?
- The 1922 film ” Nosferatu” was remade in 1979 with which is an actor playing the bald-pated Count Dracula?
- What Italian horror director created the musical score for “Dawn of the Dead”?
- In the movie ” Tremors II: Aftershocks”, what were the underground creatures called?
- Which film is the story of two cops going after a serial killer?
- In George Romero’s “Day of the Dead”, who was the zombie tamed by Dr Frankenstein?
- What is the name of the hotel in the book, ” The Shining”?
- What happened to Dewy in the “Scream” horror film series after he was stabbed?
He Lived On.
- How many Micheal Myers Halloween movies are there?
- How many Friday the 13th movie are there?
- Which character appears in all four of the Jaws movies?
- What is odd about the videotape in “The Ring”?
It doesn’t use a time code.
- Who speaks to Issac in Children of the Corn?
A demon called ” He Who Walks Behind the Rows”.
- What hobby does Norman enjoy in the Psycho?
- What is the room number for the room that Dick Hallorann tells Danny to stay away from in The Shining?
- In 28Days later, who is blamed for releasing the deadly virus?
Animal rights activists.
- Whats grabs Robbie Freeling through his bedroom window during Poltergeist?
A “very wise old tree”.
- Why can’t Micheal Myers be killed in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers?
He’s under an ancient Druid curse.
- What is the name of the classic Edvard Munch painting that inspired the mask worn in Scream?
- What is the number one rule on Randy’s list for surviving a horror movie in Scream?
Don’t have sex.
- How many individuals die at the hand of Jason in the first Friday the 13th movie?
- What colour is Freddy Kreuger’s sweater?
Red and Green.
- How many people involved with The Exorcist died during production?
- What classic scary movie shows the main character writing a book with the only words being, ” All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” over and over again?
- Which horror movie features a serial killer wearing a William Shatner mask?
- Which horror film actress slept in bloody clothes for three days to nail the look of a gory scene?
- What was almost the title of the Friday the 13th movies?
Long Night at Camp Blood.
- How long did it take to film The Blair Witch Project?
- Which popular horror film was inspired by real events that took place in Gainesville, Florida in the early ’90s?
- Unstated in the movie, what is the name of the demon that possesses Regan MacNeil in The Exorcist?
- Which well known horror film is recognised as one of the most profitable films of all time?
- Which three horror films did serial killer Ed Gein inspire?
- Which on screen adaptation fell flat, according to Stephen King?
- Who did Wes Craven originally want to play the lead role as Freddy Kruegar?
- Which horror film was the first ever of its genre to be nominated for a Best Picture Oscar?
- How many times does Count Orlock blink throughout the entirety of his appearance in Nosferatu?
- What scary movie shows a child dying by way of sewer gutter?
- What horror film depicts a character smashing their dirt bike into an artificial wall?
Cabin in the Woods.
- In which bloody film does someone dies from an alien spawn exploding out of their chest?
- Which movie kills off their high profile main character at the very beginning with a gruesome stabbing scene?
- In what movie does someone get hit in the face with an ax while listening to “Hip to Be Sqaure?
- What film showcase death by strangulation with a clothesline in the shower?
- Which horror film kills someone by forcing them to eat too much?
- What movie potrays someone being stabbed to with a knife in the shower?
- In what movies was an individual thrown down the stairs after being possessed by a demon?
- Which movie featured someone being eaten by a large Shark?
You’ve gotten to the end of the horror movies trivia questions and their answers, do share this with your friends who enjoy watching horror movies as they’d find it interesting and at the same time fun.