Bar Trivia Questions And Fun Trivia Questions.
Bar trivia questions and fun trivia questions are the most interesting way to enjoy your time when you’re out at the bar or even at home with friends and having something to drink. If you’re an adult I assume you usually have time you set aside as the ‘bar time’ or ‘time out with friends’ at the bar, what happens when you’re out friends and the conversations begins to get less fun and interesting? That is exactly when these bar trivia questions come in handy to save the day. I do save these bar trivia questions on my smartphone so that I’d be prepared to save the day at anytime.
The most interesting thing about these fun trivia questions is that, not only can they be used to spice up conversations at the bar with your friends but they can be used at any time and anywhere you are with your friends chilling and chatting. While there are other ways to spice things up, something as simple as these fun trivia questions are definitely the best option as they don’t cost anything. To enjoy these bar trivia questions at anywhere you are, bookmarking this page is a quick way to go.
The following fun trivia questions are arranged in the manner;
fun(bar) trivia question on the first line and the answer to the specific fun(bar) trivia question beneath it.
Bar Trivia Questions And Fun Trivia Questions
- The Munich Beer festival is held in which month?
- What is the world’s oldest alcoholic drink?
- Who was the first president of the United States?
George Washington. See some fun facts about Washington state.
- Which state in the US drinks the highest alcohol per person?
The state of Nevada.
- Who is the god of wine according to Greek Mythology?
- Which language was Alcohol derived from?
- What number does the roman numeral ‘C’ represent?
- Who was the first female host of the Oscars?
- What was the last branch of the US Armed Forces to admit Black Americans?
The US Marine Corps.
- How many of the first Harlem Globetrotters were from Harlem?
- Who was the most voluptuous female in Toontown?
- What is the most consumed beverage asides water?
- What was the nickname of The Beatles?
- Who created the Manhattan Cocktail?
Lady Randolph Churchill(Winston Churchill’s mother).
- What is the most commonly transplanted organ from living donors?
- What is the rapper Eminem’s real name?
Marshall Bruce Mathers III.
- What popular fast food chain was founded in the year 1940?
- What year did the series Game of Thrones premier on HBO?
The year 2011.
- In what does ‘White Tea’ mean?
- What is the national spirit of the US?
- Who invented condensed milk?
Gail Borden Jr, an American.
- In which state was Coca-Cola first sold?
- Which state in the US first sold fried dill pikkle?
- What food item is illegal to be sold in Newark, New Jersey after 6 PM?
- Where is the birthplace of cheeseburger?
Colorado, United States.
- What is the national dish of Germany?
Sauerbraten, also called Pot Roast.
- What is the national dish of England?
Chicken Tikka Masala.
- What is the national dish of Italy?
Ragu Alla Bolognese.
- What is the national drink of Turkey?
Lion’s Milk or Raki for short.
- What were the weapons used by Jedi Knights?
- Which of the young Jedi Knights became Darth Vader?
- What is Yoda’s full name?
Yoda is his full name as he has no last name.
- What was Darth Tyranus also known as?
- From whose DNA were the clones made from?
Jango Fett’s DNA.
- Who’s Jango Fett’s son?
- In what episode did Yoda make no appearance at all?
Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
- Who’s eye’s were the inspiration for creating Yoda’s eye?
- What planet was Padme Amidala from?
- What animal does not sleep?
- What animals do not have hearts?
- What colors are ocelots?
Yellow color with black markings.
- What animal has fingerprints resembling that of humans?
- Where are blind dolphins found?
In the Indus river of Pakistan.
- Where does the shrimp has its heart located?
In its head.
- What animal has the longest lifespan?
The artic whale also known as bowhead.
- What animal does not drink water?
The kangaroo rat.
- What is the most recently discovered fish in the world?
The paedocypris progenetica, discovered in 2006.
- What substance powers the Light Sabers?
- Before Count Dooku left the Jedi, who was his Padawan?
- Whose words were ‘The Jedi turned against me, don’t turn against me too’?
Darth Vader(Anakin Skywalker).
- What Sith was killed in his sleep by his apprentice?
Darth Plagueis(the Wise).
- Who was the Jedi master behind the creation of clones?
- Who led the army of clones to save the remaining Jedi in the coliseum?
- What whiskey brand was advertised with two terrier dogs?
Black & White.
- What would you get when you order ‘Boilermaker’ in a bar?
A shot of whiskey followed by a glass of beer.
The above are our list of fun bar trivia questions that you can use to make your gathering with friends more fun and worth the while, while you’re having a few glasses to drink. These bar trivia questions also contain many fun trivia questions could used anywhere not just at the bar, you could ask yourselves these fun trivia questions to see which friend knows much more than the rest.