Star Wars Trivia.
I’m not sure star wars need any introduction to almost any one and that is why we have taken it up to the next level by compiling the most interesting star wars trivia that has ever been put together, just as the star wars movies are intense and fun to watch so are these star wars trivia questions. There are many of us who are star wars fan and wouldn’t waste the chance to check out the most fun star wars trivia questions and answers compilation.
Do you as a star wars fan think you know every detail about every events and actions that took place in the movie and who actually did what? Maybe you do or maybe you don’t, irrespective of your answer, this collection of star wars trivia will act as a refresher for you, the star wars trivia questions come with their respective answers, so you don’t have to go back to watch the movie to answer them.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the star wars trivia collection of the day.
The star wars trivia questions come first while the answer come below them.
- Time Magazine declared star wars ‘The Year’s Best Movie’ in what year?
- At the beginning of Star Wars what was launched from the Executor?
- How many bounty hunters were on the Executor when the rebels were hiding in the astroid fields?
6 bounty hunters and they were; Boba Fett, Dengar, Zukuss, IG-88, 4-LOM and Bossk.
- Which bounty hunter captured Han Solo?
- Which star ship was used for the upgrade of Han Solo’s Millennium Falcon?
The YT-1300 stock light freighter.
- Who’s Han Solo’s most loyal friend?
- Where was Boba Fett taking Han Solo to?
To Jaba the Hutt.
- What was the battle armor used by Boba Fett?
- What is the name of the Geonosian leader in the Arena?
Poggle, the lesser.
- What weapon did the Geonosians planned to create?
The death star.
- Who was the first separatist leader killed by Darth Vader?
Poggle, the lesser.
- Who were the four Jedi Masters killed by Darth Sidious?
Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin and Kit Fisto.
- What was Darth Sidious name?
- In which planet were clones made?
- What did Padme say when the Senate cheers for Palpatine after declaring himself Emperor?
‘So this is how liberty dies, with a thunderous applause’
- What did Padme name her two children before her death?
Leia and Luke.
- Who did Yoda and Obi-Wan give Leia to?
- Why didn’t Yoda want to train Luke Skywalker?
Because he lacked patience.
- How did Obi-Wan kill General Grievous?
He shot him five times in the stomach.
- What is General Grievous flagship name?
The invisible hand.
Do see these amazing marvel super heroes facts.
- How did Darth Vader Plan to capture Luke?
By freezing him.
- Who did Luke see behind the mask after defeating Darth Vader?
He saw himself.
- What were the last things said in The Empire Strikes Back?
‘May The Force Be With You’
- Who were the masters of the Dark Side that want to rule the galaxy?
- What invisible force binds the galaxy together in the Star Wars film?
- Jedi council consists of how many members?
- What is the full name of Luke and Leia’s mother?
- What was the name of Princess Leia’s adoptive mother?
Queen Breha Organa.
- How many years did Yoda train Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Count Dooku and Qui-Gon Jin?
- How many engines are on an X-Wing fighter?
- What was the color of Yoda’s lightsaber in Revenge of the Sith?
- What was the specie of workers in Cloud City who helped freeze Han Solo in carbonite?
- What planet were Chewbacca and the Wookies from?
- What was the weight of the Chewbacca costume?
- What does AT-AT stand for?
All Terrain-Armored Transport.
- What gas was used in Lando Clarissian’s operation on the Cloud City mines?
- What was the name of Han Solo’s ship?
- What animals attached themselves to the Millennium Falcon?
- What were the weapons used by Jedi Knights?
- Which of the young Jedi Knights became Darth Vader?
- What is Yoda’s full name?
Yoda is his full name as he has no last name.
- What was Darth Tyranus also known as?
- From whose DNA were the clones made from?
Jango Fett’s DNA.
- Who’s Jango Fett’s son?
- In what episode did Yoda make no appearance at all?
Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
- Who’s eye’s were the inspiration for creating Yoda’s eye?
- What planet was Padme Amidala from?
- What substance powers the Light Sabers?
- Before Count Dooku left the Jedi, who was his Padawan?
- Whose words were ‘The Jedi turned against me, don’t turn against me too’?
Darth Vader(Anakin Skywalker).
- What Sith was killed in his sleep by his apprentice?
Darth Plagueis(the Wise).
- Who was the Jedi master behind the creation of clones?
- Who led the army of clones to save the remaining Jedi in the coliseum?
- Who were was Yoda’s home?
That’s all of the most thrilling star wars trivia we have compiled with the respective answers below each star wars trivia question. The trivia questions are another way to continue the fun associated with the star wars movie. Do share this star wars trivia with your friends who are fans of the movie, they’d enjoy it just as you did.