Guess What Jokes
If you are reading this, chances are you already enjoy jokes to a great length and can’t wait to read the next amazingly funny jokes and that brought you to this page. Jokes come in different forms and shape(if you count the shape of our mouth when we laugh), some are stories, others are quotes while the MVPs of jokes come in the form of questions just like the guess what jokes that we have compiled in the list below. Guess what jokes are a little similar to what’s the difference jokes because they’re both questions whose answers are humorous. But in the case of guess what jokes, instead of asking you for the answer to a question you are equally provided with the answer by the jokester asking the question.
These guess what jokes are often called ‘guess who jokes’ because they often work in the same manner, while guess what jokes ask for a non-human answer guess who j0kes ask for a human or animate answer. The two group/types of jokes are typically grouped together as I’ve done here.
Guess what jokes are very popular among teenagers and young adults because they’re often used to trick and sometimes prank friends and age mates. But the best part about guess what jokes and guess who jokes, is that everyone from old to young enjoy them because they’re some of the easiest to understand and enjoy jokes of all time.
If you’ve been a fan of guess what jokes then prepare to have your joking mind blown away by the funniest guess what jokes we’ve put together below.
Guess Who Jokes
- Guess what you call an alligator wearing a vest?
- Guess what you call it when a prisoner takes his own mugshot?
- I got a wooden bike with wooden handles and wheels, guess what?
It woo-den start.
- Guess what presidents were the greenest?
- My doctor’s name is Doctor Pepper. Guess what?
He’s a Fizzician.
- Guess what you call a sleeping piece of paper?
- Cinderella couldn’t play soccer guess what she did on the field?
She ran away from the ball.
- Pigglet kept looking in the toilet. Guess what?
He was looking for Pooh.
- If you see two girls at a bar, guess what?
The short one is single.
- Guess what smells bad living but smells good dead?
- Guess what?
The answer to “stressed” is spelling it backward. Desserts.
- Can you guess what the calendar worker got fired for?
He took a day off without telling anyone!
- Guess what bands turbines love to listen to?
Not sure, but they’re big heavy-metal fans!
- Guess what kind of hike I went on today?
I hiked up my pants!
- A famous tortoise lives next door. Guess what it’s called?
- I won a rain dance competition. Guess what I got?
- Guess what monkeys eat in space?
- I opened the creepy closet. Guess what I found?
- An archer who won a gold medal is opening a new store. Guess what he named it?
- Guess what I said to the man wearing a T-shirt?
“Sir, I believe your head is sticking out of your T-shirt!”
- A boulder, a pebble, and a stone walked into a concert. Guess what happened?
They rocked and rolled all night long!
- New York is going to the Halloween costume party, guess what he is dressing up as?
- Guess what the name of my new computer processor is?
- Some aliens landed on Earth. Guess what the reason was?
Because they wanted to be taken to our leader!
- Guess the difference between a hotdog and a corn dog?
One’s stuck up while the other is laid back!
- Guess what bands turbines love to listen to?
Not sure, but they’re big heavy metal fans!
- Guess what move pigs learn in martial arts class?
The pork chop.
- Guess what type of fish frequents the best reefs in the ocean?
The so-fish-ticated type.
- Guess what coat hangers do on the weekend?
They hang out, of course!
- Guess what happened to the man who was addicted to doing the “Hokey Pokey”?
He turned himself around.
- Guess what made the sea monster such a successful comedian?
He was always kraken everyone up.
- Guess what the ship had to go to therapy for?
He was a nervous wreck!
- A grumpy man spent an evening with his friends at a comedy club and asked his doctor for a course on antibiotics. Guess what for?
He thought laughter was infectious.
- Guess what coffee and motivational coaches have in common?
They encourage people to espresso themselves!
- Guess what the pickle did when he had a bad day?
He just had to dill.
- Two doves got arrested. Guess what for?
They staged a coo.
- Guess what you get when you cross a German shorthaired pointer and an English setter with a Christmas wreath?
- Guess what horses, donkeys, cows, goats, and sheep all have in common?
They’re all very stable animals.
- Guess what Santa calls his elves?
- A girl won a Scrabble tournament. Guess what she got?
- My boss just came back from his vacation. Guess what country he went to?
- Knick-knack paddywhack, guess what that old man gave his dog?
He gave his dog a bone.
- One friend took the elevator while the other took the staircase. Guess what?
Both were raised differently.
- The toast was having a sleepover. Guess what he was wearing?
His favorite pa-jam-as.
- The banana went to the doctor. Guess what happened?
He was not peeling well.
- I was trying to mimic a flamingo. Guess what happened?
I had to put my foot down.
- A thief got caught stealing pizza. Guess what the police told him?
His marinara rights.
- Guess what you call a comedian who’s about to make a joke?
Someone with a pun in the oven!
- The baby tomato was running late for school. Guess what his mommy said?
“Come on, ketch-up!”
Which of the above guess what jokes and guess who jokes are your favorites? Do you think these jokes are funny and could make you and your friends laugh? Do share the jokes with your friends so that they can laugh as well.