Quiz Questions For Kids.
If there’s any way to get your kids to learn anything new in fun and easy way is by asking them fun quiz questions meant for kids. This works every single time, simply because kids have very inquisitive minds and always want to know something about almost anything they come across. Added to that, is the fact that kids love to have fun. If you can effectively pair their inquisitive minds with fun things, they’re sure to get hooked to whatever that is. For this reason, we have been able to put together the following fun quiz questions for your kids.
These kids quiz questions aim to help you(parent/guardian) share some new knowledge with them when you’re able be with them. Bonding with the kids is an intrinsic part of parenting and sometimes it could become an intricate part of parenting if not done right. Our collection of quiz questions for kids will in a way help you make it easier as, they’ll see you as a source for learning and fun outside of their schools. As with our custom, we always include answers to the specific quiz questions for kids, because we want things to be a lot fun and easier for everyone.
Enough of the introduction let’s get into the collection of interesting kids quiz questions , which is exactly what you came here for.
The following quiz questions are arranged in the following manner; kids quiz question comes first then answer to the specific quiz follows below it.
Kids Quiz Questions
- On which continent is the country Brazil?
- What is a baby seal called?
- What is the name of the main fairy in Peter pan?
- In “Finding Nemo”, what is Nemo’s dad called?
- What is the name of the hero in The Lion King?
- What type of animal is a Labrador?
- Buenos Aires is the capital city of which country?
- What type of bird is a pintail?
- What is the longest snake in the world?
- Which sport is played with a shuttlecock?
- Which planet has a ring of rocks and ice?
- On which continent is the South Pole?
- What term is used in tennis for 40-40?
- Can an ostrich fly?
- What is the fiery liquid that flows from a volcano?
- In the nursery rhyme who lost her sheep?
Little Bit Peep.
- What is the name of the nanny played by Emma Thompson film?
- How many planets are there in the solar system?
- What type of animal is Bullseye in “Toy Story”?
- What colour is a giraffe’s tongue?
Check out these easy quiz questions.
- What magical item does Aladdin use to fly on?
- What African country was Nelson Mandel president?
- What are the colours of the five Olympic rings?
Blue, black, green, red and yellow.
- What do tadpoles turn into?
- What is the largest ocean in the world?
- In which Australian city is the Opera House?
- What is the name of the plumber who featured in several video games?
- What is the largest country in Scandinavia?
- What is the name of Peter Pan’s pirate enemy?
- Which planet is closest to the sun?
- In which sport was Muhammad Ali a world champion?
- What is the name of the lion in “The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe”?
- In which country is Sphinx located?
- Which chess-piece can only move diagonally?
- What colour belt are martial arts expert entitled to wear?
- In the film “Stuart Little” what kind of animal is Stuart?
- What kind of creature is a Komodo dragon?
- What name is given to someone who studies the stars?
- What is the name of the invisible line that runs around the middle of the Earth?
- Which word can go before ache, brush, and paste to make three other words?
- What instrument does a doctor use to learn if a person has fever?
- What does a botanist study?
- What is the person who carries a golfer’s bag of clubs called?
- In the movie “The Lion King” what kind of animal is Timon?
- What is the third planet from the sun?
- Which of the seven dwarfs was beardless?
- In which country did Joan of Arc lead an army?
- What does a carnivore eat?
- Which ocean is frozen for most of the year?
- What is the centre of a hurricane called?
- How many years are there in a millennium?
- What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
- What is the largest planet in the solar system?
- What is the name of the mammoth in ice age film?
- Which artist painted the Mona Lisa?
Leonardo da Vinci.
- What is the official residence of the President of the United States?
The White House
- What is the name of the Snowman in the film Frozen?
- What colour is the centre of the target in archery?
- What is a female swan called?
That’s the end of our collection of quiz questions for kids, how many were your kids able to get right before you gave out the answers? Are there any aspect of this kids quiz you’d like to be modified or updated?
I bet the quiz questions for kids were fun, interesting and knowledgeable even for adults, do share the questions with your friends and family who’d need these quiz questions and those who’d find it interesting and fun.